Thursday, September 30, 2010

non-traditional smores

Several years ago, I stumbled across a non-tradition recipe for smores that I still use to this day.

You see, I have never been a fan of warm, melted marshmallows. Sure, as a kid I loved to cram 3 marshmallows on a stick and wave them around in the campfire, but it stopped there. I simply prefer marshmallow at room temperature.

This non-traditional smore recipe that I use is very simple, and to me, it is the best way to prepare a smore.

Ingredients:

• Hershey bars
• Graham crackers
• Marshmallow Creme
• peanut butter

Directions:

1. Top 1 Graham cracker with the desired amount of peanut butter, chocolate, and Marshmallow Creme.

2. Eat and enjoy.

























Picture located in Silverday's Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment