• 1 package of Oreo cookies
• 1 (8 ounce) package of Cream Cheese, softened
• White chocolate or Vanilla bark (you will need to buy enough for 32 servings)
1. Crush the entire package of Oreos using a food processor. Cookies should be very fine, not chunky.
2. Combine the crushed Oreos and the package of cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix together with your hands, mashing the cookies and cream cheese together.
3. Roll into 1" balls, and place on a wax-covered cookie sheet.
4. Freeze Oreo balls for 1 hour.
5. Remove Oreo balls from the freezer.
6. Melt the bark as instructed on the package.
7. Stick a toothpick into the frozen Oreo ball, to allow for easier dipping method.
8. Dip the Oreo ball into the bark, covering all areas of the ball. Place the truffle back onto the wax-covered cookie sheet. OR, for a decorative drizzle appearance like the picture above, use a spoon to drizzle the melted bark over the Oreo ball.
9. Refrigerate all Oreo truffles until coating is firm and cool (I usually refrigerate mine for a minimum of 3 hours).
10. Eat and become addicted!
Photograph is the property of Make a Whisk.