Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i need hugs + kisses

Soooo... yesterday I had my last wisdom tooth pulled. No. No. I did not say surgically cut from my gums, I said pulled. As in uprooted. Like, all of my wisdom teeth surfaced {I am one of the lucky folks who had enough room in their mouth for wisdom teeth, so no crowding of teeth}.Okay, okay, I won't go into detail, but I will tell you that I am a little sore. At least I can eat though :)

After coming home with my mouth still sore, you know me... I still had time for Etsy browsing! While feeling sorry for myself, I found a super cute letterpressed card designed by Lucky Bee Press that was meant especially for me. So, I am being a über Princess and dedicating this card to myself, because I am in need of hugs + kisses {just not too rough in the jaw area}.





No comments:

Post a Comment