Sunday, October 10, 2010

treat bags and boxes

One of my favorite party details is the baked goods and sweet treats. Most of all, I love to see the plethora of ways they are presented. Bags, boxes, and anything that is used to package baked goods. This, of course, has lead me to do a little research of my own, and I found a few nifty ideas for candies and those cute little macarons that everyone seems to be making these days. Here are a few I found, and stay tuned for more to come. ♥
























A Sweet Treat bags found via Confetti Network's Flickr gallery.





















Macarons found via Pei Li's Etsy shop.

























Ice Cream Parlor kit found via Nice Package {sorry, their shop is now closed, but I hope this inspires you, still}.

No comments:

Post a Comment