Sunday, November 28, 2010

textured paper decisions

What type of textured paper/card stock should I purchase? Seriously, I need your help.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I will soon start printing my own stationery, note cards and other paper products. Today, as I was browsing through Invita Paper Studio's Etsy shop, I realized that my collection of paper is limited. Sure, I own some 100+ card stock and some other fancy-schmancy Martha Stewart paper... but, I don't own textured or linen card stock. I don't know why this has not crossed my mind.

I found several appealing products in Invita's shop today, and quickly realized that I don't know much about textured paper.

I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions you have to help me make the right decision. Check out some of my favorite products, printed on textured paper...






















All photos are located in Invita Paper Studio's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment