As I sit here, typing this post, I am having a major chocolate attack. It's a big attack, too.I don't really keep chocolate in the house, quite frankly because I can't resist it, so... instead of eating chocolate frequently, I must blog about it.
About 13 years ago, I saw my very first edible chocolate cup. I was just so amazed by the little creation. Sad to say, but over the years, I have never taken the initiative to make them myself. Today, I found this picture online, and it might just be the key motivator in getting me to try my hand at chocolate mousse cups.
Woman's Day has the recipe if you are interested.
♥ Have a good weekend!