- 1 pt chocolate ice cream, softened
- 9-in. ready-to-fill Oreo cookie crust
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped Snickers Popables candy
- 2 pt Ben & Jerry’s “In a Crunch” ice cream
1. Spread chocolate ice cream over bottom of cookie crust. Stir peanut butter into caramel topping. Drizzle 1⁄3 cup on ice cream; sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup each peanuts and chopped candy. (Freeze until ice cream is firm.)
2. Top with scoops of peanut butter ice cream. Stir 1 to 2 tsp water into remaining topping mixture; drizzle over top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and candy. Freeze at least 4 hours.
3. About 20 minutes before serving: Refrigerate pie to thaw slightly.
Planning Tip: Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Wrap airtight and freeze.
Visit Woman's Day if you really want to know the nutrition facts for this dessert.