Saturday, October 16, 2010

polka dot cake by country living

"Oh, the fun with pastry bags." That's what I always think when I read cake decorating instructions that call for the good ole pastry bag. I can still remember the days of my youth when I tried to get crafty with the pastry bag, and in the end, somehow, the icing wiggled its way out of the back of the bag and all over my hands. But... I think I might try my hand at it again soon, though I will be using the Pampered Chef Decorator Bottle Set!
























I want to try some simple cake decorating, and what is more simple than frosting dots, right? When I saw this picture in the Country Living photo gallery, I thought this would be a good place for me to start. Not to mention that Country Living has some cake decorating tutorials which I hope will help me out in the future.

Take a look at what I have in mind...

1 comment: